Metallic finishes in the home have become increasingly popular over the last few years, with gold taps making its debut. InSinkErator® has embraced this trend and taken it into the kitchen, with the introduction of the brand new Brushed Gold, L Shape 3N1 steaming hot water tap.
Following the launch of the Anthracite and Satin Black finishes, the new Brushed Gold is the latest addition to the iconic L Shape range of steaming hot water taps. The Brushed Gold 3N1 extends the recently launched, exclusive Showroom Collection, boosting the collection to four 3N1 steaming hot water taps.
Developed to co-ordinate with contemporary design trends, the Brushed Gold finish complements natural tones, whilst adding warmth to a white or grey kitchen. The InSinkErator® 3N1 steaming hot water tap offers instant filtered steaming hot water safely up to 98°C, alongside regular hot and cold options, encased within a stylish one-piece Italian design. The InSinkErator® 3N1 tap completely eliminates the time and energy lost waiting for the kettle to boil, while the versatility to switch to hot and cold water within the same fixture contributes to countless other tasks and saves worktop space.
The Showroom Collection is a selection of top-of-the-range products, which include exclusive features, finishes and additional consumer benefits. The collection consists of the 3N1 L Shape steaming hot water tap, finished in Brushed Gold and Satin Black; the 3N1, J Shape, steaming hot water tap, finished in Brushed Steel and Polished Chrome; and the brand new Evolution 250 food waste disposer.
Denise Iordache, Marketing Manager, Europe and Russia, InSinkErator® says: “The addition of the Brushed Gold finish to the iconic L Shape range of 3N1 steaming hot water taps reflects the top trends in today’s interior designs and provides an effortless update that adds not only an aesthetic edge, but provides genuine benefits to present-day busy lifestyles.”
Key features and benefits of the InSinkErator® 3N1 steaming hot water tap:
- An elegant one-piece tap designed and manufactured in Italy to the highest quality, with the reliability and reassurance that comes with a world class brand
- Dispenses filtered steaming hot water safely up to 98°C, as well as regular hot and cold options
- Self-closing, easy to grip hot water handle with push-lever safety locking mechanism
- Comes with a compact 2.5 litre tank that takes up little valuable cupboard space
- Ideal for retro-fitting
- Five year in-home limited warranty on tap and two year full warranty on tank for peace of mind
- Comes with complete with installation kit
- Now available in Brushed Gold as well as four other finishes
For more information on steaming hot water taps from InSinkErator®, consult your Account Manager or visit the website at www.insinkerator.co.uk